MindManager Starter Academy
Designed for new or experienced users who want to learn the basics of MindManager or are looking to fine-tune their skills as a mapper.
Getting started with MindManager Templates
- A detailed overview of MindManager map templates
- An understanding of which templates can be used with which diagrams
- How to adapt map layouts
- How to combine layouts to create different diagram types in a single MindManager map
Creating a Map
- An overview of MindManager objects such as topics, callouts, shapes, and Smart Shapes
- Differentiation between MindManager objects and elements, including an overview of elements
- How to create a MindManager map by combining objects
- Best practices for using different MindManager maps, and their use cases
Customizing your Maps with Themes and Formatting
- How to use Map Themes, change them, and create your own Map Theme
- How to format objects such as topics and boundaries and Smart Shapes such as Swim Lanes
- How to make your formatting the default theme
- How to align topics and objects
Extending your Map with Links, Attachments, Notes, Properties and Comments
- How to extend your map with links and attachments
- How to create and edit notes
- What Properties are, and how to create them
- How to work with comments
Qualifying and Categorizing your Map with Markers and using them for Filtering and Views
- How to use and customize the Map Index with Icons and Tags
- How to work with filters
- How to work in different Views to see your map from different perspectives
- Best practices for qualifying and categorizing your map
Get the Session Maps
All maps shown in the sessions can be downloaded here for free!
Get our FREE MindManager STARTER Maps
We periodically release in-house developed MindManager STARTER maps and icon and image packs.
Click on the button below to browse our selection.
MindManager also integrates with Microsoft Teams.