MapFolderMaker for Mindjet MindManager 19
Please select the product(s) you wish to purchase by adding them to your shopping cart. If you register, information regarding your order is kept on file for you to easily retrieve order information. We use Shopify to provide a trusted level of security. If you have any questions please contact us via our contact form or use the HOTLINE number provided above during our business hours (New Zealand time).
When you use multiple services to manage your folders and files and have data stored on your desktop, tablet device and each of these cloud services, it can be an organizational challenge trying to keep up with the location where certain files or documents are stored.
It doesn’t have to be that way, you can get better organized using MapFolderMaker.
- Create a map template for your folder structure complete with sub-folders in Mindjet MindManager which you can use as a template across all of your storage drives.
- You can use the Export To Excel function to manage your folder hierarchy or taxonomy development as a project. A great tool for complex redevelopment of Enterprise and Government taxonomies.
- Combine this with our Taxonomy Development Service. We work with you and your team and train relevant staff members to manage taxonomy structures so that there is no need for expensive on-going consultancy fees.
- If your current hierarchical folder structure is too disorganized, re-do it until you get it right.
- MapFolderMaker also provides the option to use color folders to improve your efficiency and will help satisfy the requirements you have.
Color Folders display in Microsoft Desktop and normal folders are created on any Cloud Drive you use.
We use Shopify Payments to ensure your payment information remains safe.
Shopify is dedicated to providing a secure shopping experience for our customers, to do this they will always keep their security systems up to date with best practice. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. As a result, all Shopify online stores are automatically PCI compliant, which ensures you as our customer have peace of mind when shopping from our site. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) was adopted by the Payment Card Industry Council in 2005 with the aim of protecting card holder data used during online payments. It is backed by American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB International, MasterCard Worldwide, and Visa (source).