MINDMANAGER DEVELOP A BCG MATRIX TEMPLATE
A Balanced Scorecard is a management system. It’s a way of looking at your organization that focuses on big-picture goals. It also helps you choose the right things to measure so that you can reach those goals by breaking it down into specific, actionable steps to take on a day-to-day basis
ICON AND IMAGE PACKS FOR MINDMANAGER
- Comes single or multiple templates
- If the MindManager template includes an icon and image pack setup files for MindManager 19,20,21 are included (only Windows)
- Use as many times as you like
- MindManager map templates are compatible with Windows and Mac versions of MindManager
These two dimensions reveal likely profitability of the business portfolio in terms of cash needed to support that unit and cash generated by it. The general purpose of the analysis is to help understand, which brands the firm should invest in and which ones should be divested.
Despite BCG analysis losting its importance due to many limitations, it can still be a useful tool if performed by following these steps:
- Step 1. Choose the unit
- Step 2. Define the market
- Step 3. Calculate relative market share
- Step 4. Find out market growth rate
- Step 5. Draw the circles on a matrix
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.